Tofino Consumers Co-op is proud to be a sponsor of this year’s TFN Days Parade & Opening Ceremony! Its general purpose is to share with the public/visitors the traditional territory of Tla-o-qui-aht, and what Nation unity and families mean to the Tla-o-qui-aht people. Opening Remarks by Tla-o-qui-aht for the Hereditary Chiefs (Ha’wiih), followed by Songs and Dances by the Tla-o-qui-aht Nation. Light snack BBQ items will be available for all.
Tofino Co-op is pleased to announce the recent hiring of Chelsea Bauer as the new Human Resources / Health & Safety Manager! She will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources and Health & Safety functions for approximately 65 Team Members of Tofino Consumers Co-op. Please drop by the Administration Office at the Food Store to say Hello or reach her by email at email@example.com
SUNDAY, APRIL 3rd – 3 PM SPECIAL FREE KIDS’ MOVIE FROM YOUR CO-OP~
STAR WARS, EPISODE VII
THE FORCE AWAKENS
(2 HRS 15 MIN, RATED PG)
Rey, a scavenger from the planet Jakku, finds a BB-8 droid that knows the whereabouts of the long lost Luke Skywalker. Rey, as well as a rogue Stormtrooper and two smugglers, are thrown into the middle of a battle between the Resistance and the legions of the First Order.
SPONSORED BY THE TOFINO CO-OP
CLAYOQUOT SOUND COMMUNITY THEATRE
CAPACITY LIMITED TO 70 PERSONS
ADULTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY CHILDREN!
SNACK & WATER PROVIDED
BRING BLANKETS AND PILLOWS TO SIT ON!
DOORS OPEN 2:30 – SHOW AT 3 PM
A back-to-school treat from your Co-op!
Cosmo Atleo-Louie was this year’s recipient of the Maaqtusiis Secondary School Tofino Co-op $1,000 scholarship. All of us at the Tofino Co-op would like to wish the best for Cosmo in his further studies.
Jennifer Braiden presenting Cosmo Atleo-Louie with Tofino Co-op Maaqtusiis Secondary Scholarship
Tofino Consumers Co-operative
60th Annual General Meeting
June 8th/ 2016, 7:00 PM
- 3 Director Positions for Election (Nomination Papers must be filed by May 25th 2015)
- Door Prizes
- Refreshments Following Meeting
This is the first notice of the Director Election for the Tofino Consumers Co-operative, which will be held at the Annual General Meeting of Tofino Co-op on June 8th, 2016. There are three director positions available for election at this time.
Nomination packages are available at the Administration Office (140 First Street) of the Tofino Co-op for interested individuals.
- Candidates for election must meet the criteria set forth in the Rules of the Tofino Consumers Co-operative Association, Rule #76. This information is included in the nomination package.
- All nominations must be presented by 5:00 PM, Wednesday, May 25th, 2016 to the Administration Office of the Tofino Co-op.
- Nominations will not be taken from the floor at the Annual General Meeting as per: Rules of the Tofino Consumers Co-operative Association, Rule #79 “A Member may nominate a candidate for Director no later than 14 days before an Annual General Meeting at which the Director is to be elected.”
On March 2nd he “West Coast Job” is being held in Tofino at the Tin Wis Convention Center. The Tofino as well as other Local Businesses are promoting local jobs to the work force.
Stan Bob (Assistant Gas Manager) at Tofino Co-op table.
West Coast Job Expo – Tofino BC
Food Store Winter Hours
8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Effective Sunday November 8th / 2015
Please note: Store will open at approximately 11:30 AM November 11th after conclusion of Memorial Service.