This is the Second notice of the Director Election for the Tofino Consumers Co-operative, which will be held at the Annual General Meeting of Tofino Co-op on June 10th, 2015. There are two director positions available for election at this time.
Nomination packages are available at the Administration Office (140 First Street) of the Tofino Co-op for interested individuals.
- Candidates for election must meet the criteria set forth in the Rules of the Tofino Consumers Co-operative Association, Rule #76. This information is included in the nomination package.
- All nominations must be presented by 5:00 PM, Wednesday, May 27th, 2015 to the Administration Office of the Tofino Co-op.
- Nominations will not be taken from the floor at the Annual General Meeting as per: Rules of the Tofino Consumers Co-operative Association, Rule #79 “A Member may nominate a candidate for Director no later than 14 days before an Annual General Meeting at which the Director is to be elected.”
- Food Store 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Gas Bar 6:00 AM -6:00 PM
- Hardware 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tofino Life Clothing 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- All Locations closed
- Food Store 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Gas Bar 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Hardware & Tofino Life Clothing closed
January 1st / 2015
- Gas Bar 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- All other Locations closed
Have a great Holiday Season !!
“Jingle Into Christmas” draw winners are:
Food Store ($100 Gift Cards)
Tofino Life Clothing ($100 Gift Cards)
Hardware (Draw Items)
“Santa Pictures” taken on Friday December 5th /2014 are hanging on Food Store front windows. Please stop by and get your photos.
Santa got a little worn out Friday, he had a nightmare that the Leafs beat the Canucks.
The Tofino Co-op along with other Tofino Businesses will participating in “Jingle Into Christmas” December 5th. Our Stores will be open till 9:00 PM and will provide a “Double Scratch n Save” on Food Store, Hardware and Tofino Life Clothing) purchases (Exception tobacco products, lottery and Gas Bar Sales) from 3:00 PM till 9:00 PM.
Santa will also be at the Food Store from 3:00 PM till 8:00 PM to hand out some goodies. Stop by get a coffee & snack also on Santa.
Santa & Cody
FRIDAY, December 5th – 4 PM
SPECIAL MOVIE SHOWING ~
(2013, US, Animation, 102 MIN, RATED PG)
SPONSORED BY THE TOFINO CO-OP
AT THE CLAYOQUOT SOUND COMMUNITY THEATRE
CAPACITY LIMITED TO 70 PERSONS
BRING BLANETS AND PILLOWS TO SIT ON!
DOORS OPEN 3:30 – SHOW AT 4 PM
Merry Christmas from your Co-op!
Cheques totaling $342,724 will be handed out to Tofino Co-op Member/Owners during Co-op week. From October 14th – 17th / 2014 cheques may be picked up at the Food Store during Admin office hours. Cheques are based on 2013 patronage. $482,168 was allocated to Member/Owners from fiscal 2013 results with $342,724 in cash and the remainder $139,444 added to equity balances.
Barb, Matt and Haida with Members Cheques
“Tour de Rock Pancake Breakfast” was held Sunday September 28th at the Tofino Legion. Over $1,300 was raised at the door. The Tofino would like to thank the Riders, everyone that attended, Co-op Staff and a special thanks to the Legion’s Ladies Auxiliary cooking this great meal.
Tofino Co-op’s President Jim Striegel Presents Riders with Co-op Donation
Riders Present Plaque To Legion Ladies Auxiliarie’s Renee Gibson
This is second notice of Director Election for the Tofino Consumers Co-operative, which will be held at Annual General Meeting June 4th/2014. There are 2 positions up for election this year.
Interested Individuals may come forward to the Administration Office (140 First Street) to obtain a nomination package.
- Candidates for election must meet criteria set fourth in the “Rules of the Tofino Consumers Co-operative Association” Rule number 76. Criteria within nomination package.
- All Nominations must be presented by May 21st / 2014, 5:00 PM to the Administration Office. Rule number 79 “A Member may nominate a candidate for Director no later than 14 days before an Annual General Meeting at which the Director is to be elected.” Nominations will not be taken from floor at the June 4th / 2014 Annual General Meeting.